Minimum two night stay is required during high season (May 13 – September 17) for all Friday and Saturday night reservations. Three night stay is required for Memorial Day weekend and Labor Day weekend. Four nights are required for the Fourth of July weekend in 2018.
Must be at least 21 to make a reservation and to check into a room.
You must cancel a minimum of ten days prior to your first night for a complete refund. Otherwise, if another guest does not reserve the same room(s) you reserved for the same date(s) you reserved, you will be charged for your entire reservation.
Upon request, housekeeping is available each day during your stay. Simply leave your Please Freshen door knob sign out before 11:00 AM to request service.
Your hosts are available 24 hours a day for any requests. Simply call the numbers listed in your in-room booklet and on the sign at the pantry door or ring the bell outside the pantry door. We want to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible so please do not hesitate to let us know if you need anything.
For the comfort and enjoyment of all our guests large groups are required to rent the entire Inn. Call for your group event today and we will customize a package to suit your needs.
In appreciation for your service to our country we offer a 10% Military Discount
Children at the Inn
IF YOUR RESERVATION INCLUDES CHILDREN PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO REVIEW THE INN POLICIES TO ENSURE AN ENJOYABLE STAY
We happily welcome children who are at least 15 years old
If your reservation includes children between the ages of 15 and 18 please review our policy. We believe it’s better to publish a clear understanding of our expectations so there is no confusion or misinterpretation. Parental attention to these guidelines below is not only appreciated but required. We know if you adhere to these policies we will enjoy your children as much as you do.
- Families with children are allowed on the second floor only.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Children cannot walk around the Inn unattended or be left in the rooms to watch TV, take a bath or shower, or sleep.
- If there is more than one room in your reservation, children cannot travel back and forth between rooms unaccompanied by an adult.
- Noise can carry throughout the inn, especially to rooms below and adjacent. Please be considerate of all other guests and their comfort level at all times, especially during published quiet hours of 11PM to 7:30AM.
- TV’s, Air Conditioners and Jacuzzi’s are expensive to replace. Do not let your child operate these at any time.