WHY COME TO TBI?It’s like coming home! All-inclusive pricing! Great location!
Tandem Bike Inn Updated Guidelines
IMPORTANT: Please read prior to booking
What would you do if a member of your family or a close friend came to visit you? If you could you would certainly give them their own room with a nice new bed and clean fresh bedding, a private bathroom with all the toiletries and linens, perhaps a tub or a fireplace, their own air conditioning and heat controls, a ceiling fan, a TV and access to your wifi. In the morning you would make them coffee, tea and juice and offer some freshly made muffins and fruit. You would make them a big breakfast and provide everything they need for their stay including beach accessories and let them use your bikes. You would even provide some tea and cookies in the afternoon. Well this is what we do when you come visit us. We treat you like we treat our own family. We make you feel at home.
Jacuzzi Tubs & Fireplaces!
Here at the TBI we provide not only a clean and relaxing environment to unwind anytime of the year, but we also include all the bits and pieces to make your stay extraordinary.
- Onsite parking for one car per guestroom
- Free WIFI, fax and copy machine
- Outdoor hot/cold Shower
- Complimentary use of our Tandem and Single bikes
- Secure bike storage if you bring your own
- Seasonal beach tags, beach chairs, towels, umbrellas and beach carts.
- Continental and a full home cooked breakfast
- Afternoon tea and all you can eat cookies
- 24 hour self serve coffee and tea center
- We are happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions such as Gluten free, allergy free, Vegetarian and Vegan with a 24 hour notice.
Our convenient location makes EVERYTHING in Belmar walking distance from the TBI!
- 1 block from Main Street’s shopping, restaurants, and entertainment venues
- 2 blocks from New Jersey Transit rail station from Penn station NYC
- 3 blocks from Belmar Marina
- 5 blocks to Ocean
- Seasonal shuttle service available
- And…we throw in unlimited front porch chair-rocking, breathtaking sunrises over the ocean, fireplace chats, and beautiful sunsets over the Shark River at no extra charge!